Vent Monitor UnitDesigned to record and document low rate/intermittent/sporadic surface casing vent activity.
VENT MONITOR UNIT (VMU)
The surface casing Vent Monitor Unit
was designed to record and document low rate/intermittent/sporadic surface casing vent activity to improve upon current visual methods.
Surface casing vent flow can be sporadic in nature making it challenging to gain an accurate assessment of vent activity by using short term visual methods.
The VMU optical sensor technology has unlimited low end detection of any vent activity. Even the occurrence of 1 bubble event over an extended period will be detected and recorded.
- Annual SCVF tests
- SCVF testing prior to reclamation
- Determine vent flow signature
- Interface with CHAT logging system
- SCVF monitoring prior to, during and following
- Economic and reliable monitoring
- Compact and portable
- User friendly
- Programmable “start-stop “sequences for
extended monitoring periods
- Remote monitoring with accessibility to mobile
- Digital panel display for bubble count during short term on-site monitors